Our Educational Series for Small Nonprofits is specifically oriented towards organizations that have a few people wearing many hats. Available to charities with under $500,000 annual budget and those that have no national affiliation, our ESSN is offered at no cost and focuses on topics that meet the needs of the small local nonprofit.
Some of the things nonprofits are saying about our Educational Series:
- “Denver Gives Provides great resources for small nonprofits for free!”
- “This training helped me to assess my organizations strengths and needs while giving me direction about how to better communicate with our audience.”
- “Having a free workshop at a convenient time was really appealing to me. The topic is really relevant.”
- “Small group. Good interaction. Good exchange with other groups – smaller is better in this case.”
- “We need a marketing plan and Denver Gives provided us with how to create one.”
* These trainings are only offered to Colorado based nonprofits that have an annual budget UNDER $500,000 annually and no national affiliations.